Normally I would do a lovely list of all the things I plan to get done this month. Conveniently I tend to ignore the fact that I didn’t get half as much done as I would have liked and just keep piling up the list thinking I am superwoman. It turns out I am not.
So lately I have been trying to teach myself gentleness. It turns out I am not the best student. Or maybe I set the bar too high.
Either way. I am going to try again.
Today is my daddy’s anniversary and I am heart broken all over again, so in the spirit of gentleness that he lived, I am going to go easy, bide my time and go with the flow.
- I will read some books.
- I will purchase some seeds.
- I may even sow some seeds.
- If I am feeling enthusiastic I will pull some weeds.
- The Little Paddler is finally fitting into her wellies so we shall go walking and splashing in some puddles.
- Of course there will be coffee.